Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, st. U Uranie, Holešovice, garage, balcony, new building, 62 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk with an area of 63 m². This apartment is situated on the 6th floor of a brick newbuilding with an elevator. The apartment is newly painted. The living room and bedroom with wooden floors and bathroom with tiles. There is a balcony. Kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, electric hob and oven, dishwasher and hood. The bathroom has a bath and toilet is separately. There is also a cellar with an area of 6 m2. There is a garage parking space. All civic amenities in the area. Right in the area of the house is a supermarket. Many good restaurants in surroundings and park Stromovka is also very close. Excellent transport accessibility. Near the house is a tram stop. The metro station „C“ Holešovice located just one stop by tram. Possibility of internet connection and cable TV.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500,- czk utilities + electricity|
|Address||U Uranie, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.