Prague 6, beautiful apartment 3+kk for sale, 66 m², balcony, cellar, Obora Hvězda, Ladronka park, Břevnov.
We offer a very interesting apartment 3+kk of 66 m2 in a brick house in attractive area of Prague 6 – Břevnov. Thanks to the 7th floor you have a beautiful unobstructed views, next to Obora Hvězda, Ladronka park, Břevnov monastery and in 2014 finished metro Vypich.
Apartment and house are completely reconstructed – el. wiring, pipes, plaster, bathroom and kitchen. The house has a new elevator, windows, new facade and glazed loggia. Also new is the main entrance, bells and videophon with alarm. The house is own by very well-functioning cooperative, into a common fund flows rental income. At moment is discussed the possibility of transferring to private ownership.
Very attractive living within reach of schools, kindergartens, shops, sporting opportunities, and public transport, for more information please contact your broker. Recommended!
3 550 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na klášterním, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||66 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.