Luxurious unfurnished flat 140m² near Charles bridge!
Beatiful historical unfurnished flat 140m² near Charles bridge. Flat is after delicate reconstruction, spirit of the historical time blends with the modern style. 2nd floor with the view both to the courtyard and to the Mostecka street, also small balcony there. There are huge living room with the modern fully equipped kitchen unit (galls ceramic plate with the oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine) and 2 other separate rooms. Lovely and huge bathroom with the bathtube, shower corner, WC and bidet. Flat is directly in the heart of Prague. In the neighbourhood many of Prague sights and also many possibilities of social life (restaurants, clubs, theatres, exhibitions…) Not far from the house is metro and tram station.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mostecká, Praha 1|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.