Praha 2 - Nove Mesto, luxury 3 bedroom apartment/studio, 129 sqm, Trojicka street, brick, view
Do you want to live in the center of the city, in lucrative locality, in a luxury apartment and to have everything at your fingertips? So just for you we offer for sale new luxurious duplex apartment 4+kk next to the Vltava's promenade with a total area of 129,3 sq.m. (including 3,5 sq.m. of cellar). The apartment is located on the fifth floor of a nicely renovated six-storey building with a lift which was built at the turn of 19th and 20th century and preserved historical value. Despite the reconstruction of the building the facade still preserves all its original romantic form.
The duplex apartment with S, N and W facing windows consists of partly furnished living room, fully furnished kitchen brand Hanak, 3 rooms, gallery, utility room, hallway, mosaic bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet and pantry.The dwelling unit was equipped with quality flooring, bathroom fittings and tiles.
Unique and quiet locality in the center of the city, Trojická street is one-way street that leads to Rasinovo seafront, a few steps from Zítkovy sady and pedestrian promenade Vyton.The area encourages daily walks. Within walking distance of a tram stop, underground B „Karlovo namesti“. In the proximity are many restaurants, shops, schools, medical facilities.
For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
10 541 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the fees and service|
|Address||Trojická, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||125,80 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.