Unfurnished spacious light apartment 3+kk (86 sqm), Prague 3 - Zizkov, Krasova
We offer very nice spacious flat 3 + kk of 86 m2 for long term rent. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator in Prague's Zizkov district, close to the Rieger Park. Windows are situated to the street (with a view of Petrin Hill) and to the courtyard. The apartment is completely renovated, floor covering: parquet, laminate and tile flooring, gas heating, new wiring, new wooden windows. Spacious rooms with high ceilings. Layout: 2 large separate rooms, living room with kitchenette, bathroom, separate toilet, hallway and pantry. The kitchen has new kitchen with bar, built-in gas hob, el. oven, built-in dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Equipped spacious hallway with wardrobe. Bathroom with bath, new washing machine and electric boiler. Location with excellent access to the city center. In very good amenities, Rieger gardens 5 min. walking, public transport 2 min., metro within 15 minutes. Nonsmokers only and without animals. I recommend a visit, available immediately.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 500 CZK per person monthly building fees and water + bills paid by the tenant|
|Address||Krásova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.