Prague, luxury furnished apartment 2 + kk, 80m², garage, favourite location, Mlýnská street, Prague 6
Prague, luxury and spacious apartment is designed as 2 + kk. Apartment with a total area of 80 square meters is located on the 2nd floor with elevator in a newly renovated historic building, near to the park Stromovka. The apartment is newly renovated and furnished. Fully equipped modern kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. There is a new air conditioner. Bathroom with shower, toilet and bidet. Beautiful view from the apartment to the private garden residence. Garage parking is inside the garage and the entire building is guarded 24 hours. Complete public amenities. In the surroundings there are kindergartens, schools, hospitals, tennis courts, beauty salons, restaurants. Very good transport accessibility. The bus stop is 5 min. walk and a nearby is metro Hradčanská, line A.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities + energy|
|Address||Mlýnská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.