Prague, office space for rent 67 square meters, street Jandova, Vysočany
Office space for rent( 67sqm2) is located in the basement of administrative building in Jandova street, Prague 9, Vysocany. It is a house from the first republic, which has undergone a complete reconstruction in recent years incl. office space and staircase. The building has four aboveground floors and one underground floor. Natural stone and granite were used as facing materials. The entrance to the house is on an electronic chip. The rooms include a kitchen including appliances. Possibility to rent a parking space for a fee. There are fixed telephone lines, internet access, television, air conditioning, security card access. Civic amenities – restaurants, pharmacies, theaters, post offices, libraries and more. Traffic availability – 2 minutes to the tram and bus station or to the metro station „B“ Vysočanská.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.100,- CZK (2person) + energy|
|Address||Jandova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||66,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.