Prague, modern, spacious, furnished apartment 3 +1 for rent, 127 m², the center of the city, Havelská, Old Town
Beautiful spacious apartment 3 +1(instead of the dining room can be another bedroom) for rent on the street Havelská in Prague 1 – Old Town. The apartment has a total area of 127 square meters and is located on the 2nd floor of brick building with an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished (partially furnished in photographs). The bathroom has a shower, washing machine and separate toilet. Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave). The apartment is equipped with cable and ADSL internet connection. The floor is wooden. The apartment is located in the city center with many historic buildings in the neighborhood. Just a few steps from the Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock. Excellent connections to public transport. Mustek metro station is located just 5 minutes away. There are plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, theaters, etc.
31 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 CZK utilities + 500 CZK internet, TV|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||127 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.