Renting a house in Melbourne near Pilsen, 185 m², garden 800m², furnished
For rent house 5 +1, new building was approved in 2010, in Melbourne near Pilsen. The house is located in a quiet street in the early Lhota. On the ground floor there is a smaller hall with entry in one room, bathroom with shower and toilet, as well as the kitchen and living room, there is also a smaller chamber. The kitchen is connected to the living room, arched entrance. The kitchen has a combined stove, propane-butane, fridge with freezer, microwave oven. From the living room you can reach the staircase to the first floor where there are two bedrooms and another room, there is also a separate toilet and a beautiful bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine. The first floor is made into the attic. The floor is covered with tiles, vinyl, carpet and floating floor. Heating and hot water is its own gas boiler. The land is their own septic tank. Of course there is an antenna on the TV and internet connection. You can park on private property. House facilities see photos. Property is from Pilsen 10 minutes away by car, located near the bus stop (including a weekend night mode), a local supermarket, restaurant. Recommended.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Nádrží, Plzeň|
|Usable area||185 m²|
|Grounds area||900 m²|
|Garden||yes (800 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.