Prague, modern apartment 3+kk for rent, Baarova, Michle, 74m², swimming pool, sauna, gym, garage, tennis court
The apartment is located in a new building (from 2004), there is an outdoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, underground parking and a tennis court available only for a tenants. In the apartment there are two rooms and living room, which is connected with fully equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge-freezer). In the bathroom there is a bathtub and massage shower, toilet is separate. Floating floors, gas heating. In the house there is possibility to connect internet and cable TV via UPC. Popular location offers all the amenities, not far from the house there is metro station and shopping center Budejovicka. Comfortable living suitable for a couple..
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 4300,- + energy bills + garage CZK 1500,-|
|Address||Baarova, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.