Prague, nice, partly furnished 2+kk apartment for rent, Botičská, Vyšehrad, 51 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk on the 3rd floor of an apartment near the city center – directly in front of a tram stop Albertov. Total area is 51 square meters, room layout: entrance hall (9m²) with security doors and built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, floor tiles / floating; WC (1.5 m2) with ventilation tiles; room (20m²) overlooking the street, sleeping on the floor, parquet; the second room (17 m2) overlooking the courtyard with custom kitchen cabinets and appliances (dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven cooking), flooring; bathroom (3.5 m2) with access from the kitchen equipped with a shower and sink. The apartment has new plumbing, heating connected to a gas boiler. Part of the equipment is not captured by other furniture in the photos – the property of the current tenant (shoe, wardrobes, tables, chairs, sofa, TV, refrigerator). The center is 5 minutes away by tram.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 500/person monthly + bills|
|Address||Botičská, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.