Prague, nice, partly furnished 2+kk apartment for rent, Botičská, Vyšehrad, 51 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk on the 3rd floor of an apartment near the city center – directly in front of a tram stop Albertov. Total area is 51 square meters, room layout: entrance hall (9m²) with security doors and built-in wardrobe with mirrored doors, floor tiles / floating; WC (1.5 m2) with ventilation tiles; room (20m²) overlooking the street, sleeping on the floor, parquet; the second room (17 m2) overlooking the courtyard with custom kitchen cabinets and appliances (dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven cooking), flooring; bathroom (3.5 m2) with access from the kitchen equipped with a shower and sink. The apartment has new plumbing, heating connected to a gas boiler. Part of the equipment is not captured by other furniture in the photos – the property of the current tenant (shoe, wardrobes, tables, chairs, sofa, TV, refrigerator). The center is 5 minutes away by tram.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 500/person monthly + bills|
|Address||Botičská, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.