Prague, nice, spacious unfurnished villa 8 +1 for rent, terrace, 320 m², 2 bathrooms, garage, Prague 5
Prague, nice, spacious villa is designed as 8 +1. Unfurnished villa with an area of 320 square meters located in a quiet area of Prague 5 Brick house has 4 floors and a basement and terrace. Complete renovation was in 2008. Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave). The villa has 2 bathrooms. One bathroom with bath, toilet and the other with a shower. Another separate toilet. There is also a washing machine, dryer. The villa has a garage for two cars. Parking is also outside the house on the street. Large garden around the villa. Quiet location, close Husovy sets. Excellent transport accessibility, a few minutes drive to the center Nový Smíchov. Good road access, close to bus stop Malvazinky or tram station U Zvonu. Complete public amenities.
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 6000 CZK|
|Address||Na Provaznici, Praha|
|Usable area||320 m²|
|Grounds area||759 m²|
|Garden||yes (579 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.