Prague, apartment for rent 3 +1, furnished, 70 m² , near metro Kobylisy, street Pod sidlistem
We have a beautiful renovated three-bedroom apartment in the first floor in the brick building, a short walk from metro Kobylisy. The apartment was completely renovated about five years ago and is ready to move in. Area of the apartment is 70 m2. The kitchen is completely equipped – refrigerator with freezer, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and a table with chairs. In the living room – a sofa, a work area and the furniture. Bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobes. Spacious bathroom with bath and separate toilet. The apartment has a new laminate flooring and lots of storage space, gas heating.To the aparment belongs a cellar. A great advantage is free parking in the courtyard. Excellent accessibility to the centre of Prague-10. minutes by metro.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||cca. + 3500 CZK|
|Address||Pod sídlištěm, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.