Spacious apartment 4+1 for sale, 112 sq.m., double loggia, brick, parking, Křivatcová street, Prague 5- Zličín
We offer spacious, sunny apartment 4 +1 with great layout for sale in a residential and quiet area of Prague 5 – Zličín, with excellent access to the city center, to the airport and the countryside. Apartment with total area of112.35 sq.m. (including balcony size 15.6 sq.m.) is located on the top floor of a three-story brick building from 2007. The apartment consists of a living room (20,5 sq.m.) with loggia, fully equipped kitchen with appliances (11.8 sq.m.), bedroom (17 sq.m.), 2 additional rooms (13 and 13 sq.m.) both connected by the second loggia (7,8 sq.m. ), wardrobe (15.7 m²), bathroom with bathtub and separate toilets. Plastic windows, central heating.
The apartement offers a very quiet living with views of the greenery, greatl for big family and ideal for families with young children. The residents of the house have private use of fenced playground. The price includes a garage parking. Excellent transport connection, bus stop 2 minutes walk from the house and offers great access to the city center (metro B).
For more information, please contact your broker.
4 580 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Křivatcová, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||112 m²|
|Balcony||yes (15,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.