Beautiful spacious family house 6+2 for sale, 360 m², land 889 m², quiet location Zdiby, Prague east.
We would like to offer beautiful and spacious family house 6+2 with floor area of 360 m², situated on land of 889 m2, in a quiet area of Prague East – Zdiby. The house has a garage for two cars and an covered swimming-pool.
High-quality construction using superior materials with higher stability, strength and heat resistance, making a house energy efficiency class A. The property is suitable for a larger family or as two generation housing.
The living area is divided into two floors. On the ground floor there is 3+1 unit, consists of living room with fireplace, 2 separate bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom with toilet. Upstairs there is another unit 3+1 consisting of attic rooms, bathroom, separate toilet, drying room and cloakroom, which can be adjusted to the second kitchen.
The house uses four-circuit Rehau underfloor heating with thermostats, gas boiler, Bramac roofing or gutters in copper. Comfort complements indoor pool 5,5 x3m and a partly covered terrace 40 m2, offering a quiet place to relax whole the year. In Zdiby you will find several good restaurants, shops and, bakery and many activities for children. Nature lovers will love the beautiful walks in the woods or the river. Good access to Prague – 8 minutes to metro Kobylisy. For more information or a viewing, please contact your broker.
|bus||10 minutes by bus to subway Line C|
|local solid fuels|
10 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Usable area||360 m²|
|Grounds area||889 m²|
|Garden||yes (671 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (40 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.