Prague-Zizkov, beautiful apartment for rent,1 bedroom, 35 sqm, furnished, Kalisnicka street, near park Prazacka, parking
Nice and spacious studio for rent is located in the desired location in Prague 3, Zizkov and is on the second floor of the brick house. The apartment has a kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher. In the living area is a wardrobe, table with chairs, rattan chair and bed. The apartment is suitable for one person or a couple. There are floating floors and tiles. In the bathroom shower, washing machine and toilet. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee. Žižkov location offers great transport connections to other parts of Prague, in the vicinity are plenty of shops, restaurants etc. The flat is available for long-term lease and provides beautiful and spacious accommodation for a very good price. The apartment is located near park Prazacka, which offers many opportunities to rest and relax. In this house you can use sauna or a gym.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||3000 CZK (reception, sauna, fitness centre), + electricity +1500 CZK possibility to rent a garage|
|Address||Kališnická, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 1+kk (18m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.