Prague 4, Libuš, Zahrádecká street, spacious unfurnished apartment for rent 4 + kk, 100m², 3 separate rooms, balcony
Prague 4, Libuš, Zahrádecká street, spacious unfurnished apartment available for rent in a 4 bedroom apartment with an area of 100 m² on the ground floor consists of three separate rooms and a living room with kitchenette. In the kitchen there is a long line equipped with a gas stove and electric oven, the bottom line – storage prostor.V bathroom has a bath, toilet, which is separated median wall and a washing machine. Another toilet in the hall. In one of the rooms and the hallway are two large closets. The living room has a floating floor, carpet in the other rooms. From the living room access to the balcony, long 6m. Central heating. Windows. Catchall of 5 m2, before residing in the common corridor. Suitable for a family or for sharing. In the vicinity of shops, restaurants, kindergarten, etc. Nearby Libušský park. Journey to the Center 30 minutes, bus stops within walking distance about 5 minutes walk.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500 utilties + electricity and gas|
|Address||Zahrádecká, Praha 4 - Písnice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.