Prague, modern unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (57m²), street Lublanska, Vinohrady, basemt, newly renovated
Modern unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (57 m2) is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Lublanska, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment has undergone extensive reconstruction, there is a new kitchen, beautiful hardwood floors, new bathroom with massage shower panel and a large built-in wardrobes in the hallway. In the kitchen is a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet. Wooden floors, tiles, gas heating. The apartment also has a telephone line, cable TV and internet. Here is a cellar as well. Amenities – restaurants, cafes, shops, post office, pharmacy and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to tram stop or 4 minutes to the underground station „C“ I.P. Pavlova. The house is located just outside the park Folimanka and 10 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities|
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.