Prague, partly furnished apartment for rent 1+1 (36m²), Na Svihance street, Vinohrady, after reconstruction
Newly renovated apartment for rent 1+1 (36m²) is located on the ground floor of brick house in the street Na Svihance, Prague 2, Vinohrady. Very quiet apartment with windows facing the courtyard. In the kitchen is a stove, oven, fridge, freezer. In the bathroom is a bath, washing machine, cupboard, mirror, toilet is in a separate room. Gas heating. The house is located directly at the park Riegerovy sady, ideal for relaxation or sports. There are also restaurants, outdoor seating area or swimming pool. Amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, clinic, schools, libraries, shops and more. Transportation – 4 minutes to the tram and bus stops or to underground station „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad. Very popular location with excellent access throughout Prague.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 utilities + electricity|
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||36 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.