The beautiful apartment 3+kk, 68 square meters with garden, Prague - Vinoř for sale
We would like to offer you a beautiful apartment 3 + kk, 68square meters with garden, terrace, barbecue, parking place and own garage in a beautiful location Prague – Vinoř. The apartment is located on the ground floor of a new modern house from 2006, which is on a fenced plot. The house has a spacious and beautiful garden, where the grill, sandpit, play house and children's slide, the garden continues common garden (200m ²). There is a perfect place for relax. The apartment consists of a living room with kitchenette, French windows provide plenty of light, overlooking the garden, 2 separate bedrooms, bathroom, toilet. There is the ideal place to relax. Suitable for families with children. For more information or a tour, please contact your broker
|bus||15 minutes by bus to subway Line C|
3 471 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Bohdanečská, Praha 9 - Vinoř|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Garden||yes (32 m²)|
|Terrace||yes (32 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.