Prague 5, Smíchov, Na Čečeličce street, nice furnished apartment for rent, 2 +1, 50m²
Nice furnished apartment 2 +1 in Na Čečeličce street in Prague 5 – Smíchov. The apartment has 50m ² and is located on the mezzanine floor of the house. There is a new stylish kitchen with gas stove and oven, refrigerator, hood and stainless steel sink. And delivery dishwasher in the kitchen. The rooms are fitted with table and chairs, leather sofa, wardrobe. In the vestibule of the dresser and wardrobe. The bathroom is equipped with a new shower, separate toilet. The floors are parquet, bathroom and toilet tiles. Heating – WAW. A telephone connection. Parking in front. Very good connection to public transport, tram stop outside the house, metro „B“ Anděl 1 stop by tram. In the vicinity of Husovy sady Park, Bertramka, restaurant, gymnasium, Shopping center Smíchov.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities|
|Address||Na Čečeličce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.