Prague 1, attractive apartment 4+1 for sale, 132 m² (72+60 m² upper floor), U milosrdných, garden, Old Town.
Looking for living in the historical center of Prague, in a quiet street just a few minutes from the Old Town Square, Pařížská street or Prague Castle Street and Letná Park?
Interesting layout of apartment with original stucco and arches is divided into two rooms, large living kitchen and two bedrooms in fully floor (with height 1,8m). Bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub and separate toilet were renovated in 2002. The living room has the original lining windows replaced with new replicas, windows to the courtyard will be changed this year. The advantage of a private garden – terrace for use with greenery, accessible from the bedroom and newly made spacious cellars (approx 10 m2). Around the house is easy parking (zones for residents or in time between 6pm and 8am free standing).
Beautiful living in the heart of Prague with great access to city center, public transport, multifunctional playgrounds, hospitals, shops, restaurants and schools and kindergartens. For more information, please contact your broker.
8 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the fees and legal services|
|Address||U milosrdných, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||132 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.