Prague, beautiful unfurnished house for rent 4+1 (140m²), Slivenec, garden, garage, office
Beautiful unfurnished house for rent 4+1 (140m²) is situated in a quiet part of Prague – Slivenec. The house is maintained garden 1200m², there is also a greenhouse. The ground floor has a kitchen, living room and bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, a dressing room 9m² with wardrobe and bathroom with shower and toilet in a separate room. The house has a spacious 21 m2 cellar). The kitchen has an electric cooker, oven, dishwasher. Flooring – tile floor, first floor, laminate flooring. The house has a garage. Heating gas or electric. House partially restored in 2009. Amenities – water park, school, library, pharmacy and more. Transportation – 2 minutes to bus station or 6 minutes by tram to the station.
27 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ electricity and gas|
|Address||Opálová, Praha 5 - Slivenec|
|Usable area||140 m²|
|Grounds area||1 300 m²|
|Garden||yes (1 200 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.