Sunny apartment 3+1 for sale, after sensitive renovation, 112 m², two balconies, cellar, Dobrovského, Letná, Prague 7.
We are happy to introduce well and sensitively renovated apartment with preserved original features in an attractive area of Prague 7 – Letná, Holešovice. Due to the location of the apartment in the penultimate floor with elevator offers living comfort, peace and a large lightness all the rooms. Vicinity of Letná park, Stromovka, National Gallery, museums and Prague Castle will delight every lover of nature, culture and history.
Quality of living is enhansed by renovated wooden floors, windows and doors, with a reconditioned original fittings. Any distribution of electricity and gas heating in copper are placed in the walls. In the spacious entrance hall are tiles, as well as in the kitchen, bathroom with whirlpool shower and a separate toilet. Perfection living complete two balconies (1,2 and 1,3 m2), spacious cloackroom / study, pantry with window in the kitchen and a large cellar (8 m2) in an enclosed yard. Perfectly functioning association of owners have income from rent of atelier in the basement. House is very well cared for – new roof, elevator, wiring in the walls and new painting.
Few properties can boast of such quality reconstruction and advantages of location. Only for family reasons are the cause of sales. Highly recommended!
7 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Dobrovského, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||112,10 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.