Sale, Plot, to build, 1.340 m², Praha 10, Petrovice, Edisonova, Milánská, family house project is inclouded in price
We offer plot for sale in Prague 10, Petrovice, at the crossroad of Edison and Milan streets. The total area is 1340 square meters. There is a valid building permition for the construction of a house (project can be modified) on this plot, I can give you a contact to the architect . The price also includes a project for building procedure. On the plot there is alternatively also possible to build up to three family houses. Electricity, water and sanitation leads to plot. In the immediate vicinity there is a bus stop, which takes 10 minutes to Metro C Haje or A Skalka. Nearby kindergarten, school, shopping and spot center and physician.
|bus||Bus lines 125 and 240, stop Nové Petrovice, near plot|
|kindergarten||Slunečnice, 1 minute to walk|
|Family center Čtyřlístek|
|school||Nad Přehradou, 5 minutes to walk|
|atm machine||Česká spořitelna|
|sports||water reservoir Hostivař|
|Sportovní centrum Hostivař (SC UK) with swimming pool 7 minutes by bus|
|health centre||Petrovice hospital|
|cinema||Multiplex Galaxie, Háje, 9 minutes by bus|
9 330 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Edisonova, Praha 10 - Petrovice|
|Grounds area||1 340 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.