Prague 1, nice studio for rent, after reconstruction, Charvatova st., in the centre of Prague
We have for rent a beautiful apartment in the 2nd floor in the city center, a short walk from the Narodnil street. The apartment has kitchen with stove, with the option to arrange for an extra fee to the lease a washing machine and a refrigerator. Possibility to rent unfurnished as well. There is a floating floor and tiles on the floor. The apartment is partially furnished with armchairs, table, shelves. The bathroom has floor heating, shower and a toilet. It is living in the heart of the city, all amenities, shops, restaurants, cafes, banks in the surroundings. The apartment is available immediately. We recomend this completely newly renovated apartment for those clients who love to live in city center.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca. 2000 CZK + elektricity (cca. 400 CZK)|
|Address||Charvátova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||20,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.