Prague, furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, Panuskova, Krc, 52m², new building, terrace
The new apartment is on the second floor of the building and is rented furnished. New, modern kitchen is equipped with appliances (ceramic hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher). In the bathroom there is a bathtube, washing machine and dryer. Toilet is separate. To the apartment belongs a cellar. Central heating, floating floors. The advantage of the apartment is a the terrace. The house is located nearby the metro station Budejovicka, where is also a shopping center. Comfortable living in a quiet location with excellent transport links and amenities.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca CZK 3500,-|
|Address||Panuškova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||52 m²|
|Terrace||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.