Prague, furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (103 m²), Mánesova street, Vinohrady
Modern fully furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (103 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building in the street Mánesova, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen has a gas stove, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. Modern furnished bright apartment in the desired location. Amenities – restaurants, pharmacy, supermarket, schools, libraries and more. Transportation – 2 minutes on tram or 4 minutes to the metro station „A“ Namesti Miru or Jiriho z Podebrad. The house is located a short walk from Riegrovy Park, where there is a swimming pool, restaurant, ideal for relaxation and sport.
32 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy bills, approximately 2600 CZK monthly, utilities 3500 CZK|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Exceptional, fully furnished design apartment 2+1, 67m²,, attractive location, Náměstí Míru , Prague 2, Vinohrady
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.