Renovated villa from 1929, a beautiful land, 2 x garage, Vysočany - Prague 9 for sale
Unique offer : house with two residential units in a quiet and easily accessible location – Prague 9, Vysočany, Na Vysočanských vinicích street. This house is partially renovated, basement, stands on a plot of 670 m2, consists of two residential units 2+1 with a usable area of 200 m2. The ground floor consists of a first apartment 2+1 is a spacious entrance hall from which the entrance to the kitchen, one living room or bathroom. Other living room is accessed from the kitchen or other room. There is even one bathroom located on the mezzanine. Another apartment 2 +1 is located on the second floor and consists of spacious living room and kitchen and a bedroom with a dressing room. Separate bathroom is located in mezzanine. From the floor is also entrance to the terrace overlooking the garden. The house has a partial basement. The garden is kept in the back of a utility, including a small basement. The front part is ornamental. Benefits are also two separate very spacious garage. One of the advantages is also the location in a quiet residential neighborhood with plenty of greenery near Prosek underground, thus available to the city center as public transport or by car. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
|bus||5 minutes from house|
8 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission, and all legal services|
|Address||Na vysočan. vin., Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||240 m²|
|Grounds area||670 m²|
|Garden||yes (506 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.