New sunny apartment with attic floor 180,10sqm, in the beautifull Smetanka in Hrdlořezy
Let us introduce a luxury spacious apartment with 180.10 sqm, an attic floor in a beautiful project Smetanka in Hrdlořezy, there is park Višňovka or Vineyard. The apartment is located in the 4th/4 floor. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with preparation for kitchen including island and a bathroom with toilet. The attic floor has one bedroom with private bathroom and toilet, plenty of storage space provides hall with space for built-in wardrobes, bathroom and separate toilet and there are also two other separate rooms. The apartment offers comfortable accommodation for larger families. The place has all the amenities, tram is far one stop bus from the house, restaurants, etc. Below the houses are located a separate garages, parking places as well as the from of the house. There is no need to be buy with the apartment. The entire project is secured with CCTV and 24/7 security and reception For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
|bus||3 minutes far from the bus stop, 10 minutes far from the center|
7 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Mezilehlá, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||180,10 m²|
|Terrace||yes (14,60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.