Spacious new apartment with an English yard 4+kk, 111,60 square meters in Hrdlořezy for sale
Introducing a beautiful new apartment of 111.60 square meters with English yard and terrace in a quiet part of Prague 9 – Hrdlořezy next to the park or Višňovka Vineyards. The apartment offers a spacious hall with cloakroom, living room with French windows that provide plenty of natural light, with preparation for kitchen including island with access to the terrace and the English yard, bedroom with space for a dressing room or office, two separate bedrooms, bathroom with separate toilet. All equipment is of excellent quality – wood windows, solid wood floors, security entrance doors, etc. Below the houses are located a separate garages, parking places as well as the from of the house. There is no need to be buy with the apartment. The apartment has a cellar with an area of 5.4 square meters. The entire project is secured with CCTV and 24/7 security and reception. Location with very good transport links to the city center (bus, tram 15min). For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
|bus||3 minutes far from the bus stop, 10 minutes far from the center|
6 050 357 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Mezilehlá, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||111,60 m²|
|Terrace||yes (90,22 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.