Luxury spacious apartment 5+ kk, 141,60 square meters in a beautiful project Hrdlořezy for sale
Let us imagine a spacious luxury apartment 141,60 square meters with an attic floor in a beautiful project in Smetanka – Hrdlořezy. The apartment consists of a hall with space for a dressing room, living room with kitchen, two separate bedrooms, a bathroom with separate toilet, in the attic floor is a spacious hall, two bedrooms and a bathroom with toilet. The apartment offers comfortable accommodation for larger families. Brightness of the room is enhanced by large windows providing plenty of natural light. In the place of all amenities, parks or Višňovka Vineyards, tram one stop bus from the house, restaurants, etc. Below the houses are located a separate garages, parking places as well as the from of the house. There is no need to be buy with the apartment.. The whole building is guarded by camera system, security and 7/24 reception. For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
|bus||3 minutes far from the bus stop, 10 minutes far from the center|
7 841 970 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Mezilehlá, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||141,60 m²|
|Terrace||yes (17,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.