Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Slezska street, Vinohrady, 88 sqm.
Nice housing for rent 3 +1 (88 sqm) in a brick building with no lift in the Slezska street near sq. Jiriho z Podebrad. Flat is after renovation in and is located on the 3rd floor. It features a kitchen with appliances – fridge, freezer, stove, electric oven and dishwasher. In the bathroom is a bathtub, toilet is separately. Cable connection from UPC. On the floor, there is PVC, carpets and bathroom is tiled. Gas floor heating. Location offers very good facilities, there are many restaurants, bars, a nearby shopping center Flora offers many leisure opportunities. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop Perunova a few minutes walk from the house, as well as the station subway Jiriho z Podebrad. Journey to the Center takes 5 minutes.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+600 czk monthly building charges + energy consumption|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.