Attractive apartment 2+1 for sale, 72 m² + 60 m² upper floor, U milosrdných, terrace, historic center Prague1, Old Town.
Looking for living in the historical center of Prague, in a quiet street just a few minutes from the Old Town Square, Pařížská street or Prague Castle Street and Letná Park?
Interestingly designed apartment with original stucco and arches is divided into two rooms and a large kitchen with dining space. Thanks to high ceilings over 4 m was created a fully floor (with height 1,8m) and other two bedrooms and storage space. Bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub and separate toilet were renovated in 2002. The living room has the original lining windows replaced with new replicas, windows to the courtyard will be changed this year. The advantage of a private terrace for use with greenery, accessible from the bedroom and newly made spacious cellars (approx 10 m2). Around the house is easy parking (zones for residents or in time between 6pm and 8am free standing).
Beautiful living in the heart of Prague with great access to city center, public transport, multifunctional playgrounds, hospitals, shops, restaurants and schools and kindergartens. For more information, please contact your broker.
8 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U milosrdných, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||72,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.