Prague - Strasnice, nice apartment for rent, after reconstruction, 2 bedrooms, 55 sqm,
We have for long term nice apartment with 2 bedrooms in brick family house, area 55 sqm, Prague 10 – Strašnice, Kounická street. The apartment is renovated with wooden and parquet floors, new bathroom, kitchen and separate toilet. There is a gas stove and electric oven in the kitchen. Bath tub in the bathroom, separate toilet and new gas boiler. A cellar belongs to the apartment and a great advantage is the ability to use common garden. In the neighborhood of all the civil availability restaurants. Two minutes walk to tram stop (Zborov-Strašnické divadlo). A lot of greenery in the surrounding area.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kounická, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.