Rental of six room apartment in secession building, P-2. Quiet, facing the yard
Unique, unfurnished 6+1 apartment at 3rd floor of secesse building, 265 m2 large, with windows facing the courtyard. 6 separate rooms, 3 of them air-conditioned, kitchen unit with fridge and dishwasher, two bathrooms, one with tub and toilet, other with shower, another toilet is in separate room. Floors are carpeted, renovated ceilengs and refurbished original tiled stove. Atmosphere is completed by original secesse reliefs. There is computer network in the apartment. Possibility of renting garage 3500 czk monthly, or parking stand for 2500 monthly. Easily accessible by both car and public transport, the place is virtualy surrounded by number of restaurants, music clubs and theaters, the urban area is composed mainly by secesse building and historical cathedrals. City center is just 5 minutes of walk away. The space is well suited for bar association.
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Žitná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||265 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.