Rental light apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen Skvrnany , 46m² , furnished , basement
We rent apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen Skvrnany. Apartment of 46 square meters is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The house where the apartment is located is insulated and has new windows. Rented furnished and partially restored . The apartment has a cellar and pantry. In the kitchen there is a kitchenette and a gas stove. The bathroom has a shower and toilet is separate. The floor is covered with floating floor. Heating apartment provides central heating. You can park on the street . There is a common TV antenna. In the vicinity of the house located to all amenities and bus stop.
8 800 CZKper month
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
Duc Long Hoang
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.