Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²), Cerna Street, New Town, floor to sleep
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (70m²) with a floor to sleep is on the third floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Cerna, Prague 1, New Town. In the apartment will be changed the windows, before that happens, the discount on the rent. There are two separate rooms and two chambers. The kitchen has a stove with an oven. The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. Transport accessibility – a few steps from the house tram or three minutes to the metro station „B“ Narodni trida. Amenities – restaurants, theaters, cafes, department store, pharmacy, post office and more.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3050 utilities/1person, 3900/2people|
|Address||Černá, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.