Sale apartment 2+kk, 42 m², Praha 10, brick building, residence Slunečný vršek, water reservoir and park Hostivař
Quiet living in Sunny hill above the water reservoir Hostivař next to the park
Practically designed apartment 2 + kitchenette with balcony, with southeast orientation, situated on the sixth floor of the residential project Slunečný Vršek *.
The apartment is located on the street Rižská 8 in Prague 10, a few steps from the natural park Hostivař. It offers a spacious living room with kitchenette (includes a kitchen with (free-standing) fridge and dishwasher) and dining room with access to balcony (5 m2), one further bedroom. It has a hall with storage, bathroom with connection for washing machine (washing machine is also included), toilet and practical chamber (1,5 m2) on the floor. There are also two wardrobes and other furniture, as it is to see on the photos.
From the balcony (and bedroom) there is a beautiful view to the beautiful courtyard with small park with pond.
Full civic amenities are in place (within the complex Slunečný vršek or in its immediate vicinity).
Possible to buy a garage.
- Project was in 2007 awarded for the best landscaping work undertaken, PARK 2007.
|bus||122, 181, 177, night connection 506, 609|
|tramway||Na Groši (22, 26, night connection 57, 59)|
|underground||5 min by bus to Opatov ("C") or 10 min by bus Skalka ("A")|
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Rižská, Praha 10 - Hostivař|
|Usable area||42 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.