Prague, nice furnished apartment 2+kk, Plzenska Street, Kosire, 57 sqm.
Nice furnished apartment 2+1 with a total area of 57 sqm is located in a very nice and desirable location in Plzenska street, Prague 5 – Kosire. The apartment is on the 3th floor of the building without an elevator. In the kitchen corner is stove, there is also a fridge, washing machine, microwave. In the bathroom is a shower, toilet is separately. Gas heating. The floor tiles and floating floors. The apartment is located in a very nice area with lots of greenery around. Not far away is a park suitable for relaxation and active recreation. Excellent transport accessibility, only a few steps away is a bus stop, excellent connection to the metro station Andel (line B). The Andel is also a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov. All civic amenities.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 2000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Plzeňská, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.