Prague 8, partly furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, street Bojasova, Dablice, 40 m²
Prague 8, partly furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, Bojasova street, Ďáblice. The apartment is located in the 8th floor with elevator in a housing estate in Dablice. The apartment has an area of 40 m². The apartment consists of two rooms and a kitchen, which is through to the living room. The apartment is partially furnished. The bathroom has a bath, separate toilet. View of the green, near Ďáblický grove. All public amenities within walking distance. Shops, pharmacy, cinema, restaurant, nursery and primary school. Bus stop about 2 minutes on foot. Metro „C“ Ládví about 5 minutes.
10 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bojasova, Praha 8|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.