Prague, offices in unfurnished villa 7+1 for rent, Chodov, swimming pool, sauna, garage for 2 cars
We offer to rent a villa 7+1, with about 250 square meters of living space. This house offers all the amenities: in addition to seven rooms, equipped kitchen and two bathrooms there is a spacious swimming pool with heated floor, sauna and steam box. Pleasant atmosphere during winter season ensures fireplace placed in the hall. There is also a balcony, terrace and garage for two cars (the third car can be parked in countryard). Floors are floating (oak) sills and staircases are made of oak wood , also were used marble tiles. Gas heating in each room, built-in cables for internet, telephone and Tv channels everywhere. The house is rented unfurnished (furniture on the photos belongs to previous tenant). In the garden there is another energy independent studio apartment with separate entrance, has about 30m², kitchen, shower corner and a toilet. The house is situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, city center about 15 minutes by car. Nearby there are a bus stops and a metro station as well.
45 000 CZKm² per month
|Address||7. května, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||650 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.