Prague 4, for rent, apartment 2 + kk, Namesti Hrdinu, Pankrac, 44 m²
Apartment for rent with 2 bedrooms at namesti Hrdinu, Prague 4 – Pankrac. The apartment is 2 minutes from the Metro line C – Prazskeho povstani, also a major tram lines, bus services. A popular place Vysehrad few minutes walk. Near by shopping center, a great park Kavci hory full of greenery. In the surroundings there are lots of good restaurants, shops and banks. Excellent transport by car to the City Center in a few minutes. The apartment has two rooms, windows overlooking to the yard. The first room 20 m2 is equipped with a chamber and leads to the second room with an area of 12 m2. Toalet is separate, bathroom with a bathtube. The interier is newly redecorated and located in a 2. floor of the brick apartment house with a lift. The house was built in 30. years. The advantage is option to use the balcony in the mezzanine for drying laundry and possibility of connection to the internet-UPC, O2 and the quality of the wireless connection. Heating and hot water from the boiler house. The owner requires a refundable deposit equal to one lease.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000 + elektricity|
|Address||nám. Hrdinů, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||44 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.