New building, cozy 1 bedroom apartment for sale 54 m², housing, investment, loggia, attractive location Prosek, Prague 9
We offer apartment suitable for living and investment in the lease, in an attractive area of Prague 9 – Nový Prosek, Chotěšovská street. Nice 1 bedroom apartment (54m²) with balcony (6m²) in a new building from 2003. Whole house and the apartment is beautifully and tastefully done – plastic french windows, flooring floor and nice tiles, lift and reserved parking space in front of the house. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, electric oven with ceramic hob, extractor hood. Bar separates the living area. The bathroom is with bathtub, sink and washing machine. A separate toilet is commonplace. Great advantage is practical room in the hallway, which can be used as a dressing room or chamber. The apartment is designed as a one bedroom apartment, with a simple partitioning of the living room to the bedroom on 2 bedroom flat. All civic amenities – shops, restaurants, sports facilities, parks, cycling, metro, bus. For more information or a viewing dont hesitate to contact the broker.
|bus||2 minutes from house|
|underground||10 minutes from house|
2 420 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Chotěšovská, Praha 9 - Letňany|
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.