Prague, nice sunny apartment 1 + kk for rent, 43 m², balcony, cellar, quiet location, Högerova street, Prague 5
Prague, very nice sunny apartment is designed as 1 + kk. Spacious partly furnished apartment of 43 square meters, to the apartment belongs a balcony and a cellar. The apartment is located on the 4th floor with a lift. Modern fitted kitchen – fridge, freezer, electric oven. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. There is also a washing machine. Around addition of Aquapark find a tram that will take you 15 minutes to the city center. The walks can be used Prokop valley and a large park. Complete public amenities. The house shops and services, preschool, school, etc.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.500,- utilities|
|Address||Högerova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.