First Republic charming family home before completing for the sale, Prague - Strašnice
Looking for a quiet and peaceful living in the center of Prague? We offer you a very interesting and bright house in the style of classical modernism, built in the center of old part of Prague – Strašnice in the Stupická street. The house was built in 1928, is situated on a dead-end path, and offers uninterrupted housing for those who are looking for peace and privacy. The main living area consists of a spacious living room from which you enter the room with a beautiful sandstone fireplace. There is also a master bedroom with separate bathroom and toilet and kitchen. After the original wooden stairs to get to the floor of the house, which is ready for final completion and its division into separate bedrooms. Entry to the ground then provides additional storage space. The whole house has a basement. Here are other spaces that are possible to rebuild the playroom, workshop or office and are also incorporated all the technology. The cellar is also the possibility of entering the garden, which is enclosed in a block other national home. These include the small woodsheds and there is plenty of space for possible construction of a swimming pool or a large relaxing garden. There is also the possibility of building a garage. Close to shops, post office, bus stops and a large sports center. The house stands on a plot of 1,530 m2, built area is 105m², living area is 220 m2. The house was completed renovation of all the electric wiring. energy, waste and water heating. There are also completely new windows. Unique offer – we recommend viewing. For more information, call Lenka Bartášková broker.
13 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all taxes and legal services|
|Address||Stupická, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||1 530 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.