Sale of flat 1 +1 in Pilsen - Bory near Bory Park
Sales of smaller-preserved apartment 1 +1 in Pilsen Bory Bory near park and commercial space Area Bory. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor with no elevator. The area of the apartment is 30m², there is also a cellar, enjoy a shared balcony on the floor. The apartment is in original condition, but there are windows. The apartment is suitable for the reconstruction. There remains a kitchen with gas stove, in a corridor is the built-in wardrobe. The bathroom has a bath and a toilet. The floors are parquet, PVC cast and bathroom tiles, central heating. Of course there is the possibility of connecting to the Internet and TV (2 companies). You can park on the street. Near the house there are bus stops, shopping opportunities, restaurants, post office, pharmacy, walks to the Borský park. Very desired location. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. The agency's services and financial advice for free.
770 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all taxes and legal services|
|Usable area||30 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.