Nice flat 2+kk for sale, 58,7 sq.m., loggia, garage, Prague 9 - Střížkov, Zakšínská street
Looking for home in a new building in a quiet and growing area of Prague 9 – Střížkov and at the same time with great access to the city center? We offer a nice, partly furnished flat 2 + kk with a total area of 58.7 sq. m. (including loggie of the size of 3.7 sq. m.). Flat in private ownership is located on the 2nd floor of a new skeletal building tested at the turn of 2006/2007 (the middle of three houses). Living room as well as the bedroom are east oriented and are pleasantly bright, from both rooms there is exit to the loggia. In the large living room with a modern kitchen is also the dinning space. The flat has a great layout, offers plenty of storage space in a separate box room and in the cupboard located in the spacious entrance hall. In both rooms are wooden floating floors, in the entrance hall and bathroom tiles. In the bathroom (5 sq.m.) there is bath tube and toilet. Central heating. To the flat belongs brick cellar (2.2 sq.m.) and garage in the 2nd underground floor.
The flat is ideal for all ages, big advantage is excellent trasportation connection ( 4 minutes to the bus stop, 7 minutes to the underground station Strizkov by walk) and easy exit to the highway just in the proximity of to the house. There are various sports facilities for leisure (aquapark, ice rink) and playgroung in the area, in the neighbourhood Prosek general hospital, schools, kindergarten, supermarket.
For more information, please contact your broker.
2 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Zakšínská, Praha 9 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||58,70 m²|
|Loggia||yes (3,70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.