Prague, renovated, nice apartment 2+1 for rent, 50m², Nusle, suitable for roomates, garden
Prague, very nice unfurnished apartment is designed as 2 + kk with two bedrooms and kitchen located in the hallway. It's after just finished reconstruction, there are new windows, flooring, bathroom and kitchen. In the corridor enough storage space in built-in wardrobes. Another advantage of the apartment is a cellar and the tenant can use also the common garden. Heating – gas boiler, the floors are wooden, in a nice modern bathroom there is a bathtub. The kitchen is partially equipped, there is a cooker and fridge freezer. Quiet location and good transport accessibility is also an advantage (bus 188, metro C – stop Pankrác). Nearby Jezerka park, school, shopping center. Complete amenities. Very nice apartment suitable for a couple or for roomates.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 1000,- + energy bills cca Kč 2000,-|
|Address||Nad studánkou, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.