Prague, renovated, nice apartment 2+1 for rent, 50m², Nusle, suitable for roomates, garden
Prague, very nice unfurnished apartment is designed as 2 + kk with two bedrooms and kitchen located in the hallway. It's after just finished reconstruction, there are new windows, flooring, bathroom and kitchen. In the corridor enough storage space in built-in wardrobes. Another advantage of the apartment is a cellar and the tenant can use also the common garden. Heating – gas boiler, the floors are wooden, in a nice modern bathroom there is a bathtub. The kitchen is partially equipped, there is a cooker and fridge freezer. Quiet location and good transport accessibility is also an advantage (bus 188, metro C – stop Pankrác). Nearby Jezerka park, school, shopping center. Complete amenities. Very nice apartment suitable for a couple or for roomates.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 1000,- + energy bills cca Kč 2000,-|
|Address||Nad studánkou, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.