Prague, beautiful unfurnished family house 5+1 for rent, street U Házů, Nebušice, garage, garden, terrace, 149 sqm.
Beautiful unfurnished family corner house for rent located in an attractive location near the International School on Prague 6 – Nebušice. On the ground floor is an entrance hall, living room with access to the terrace and garden, a separate kitchen equipped with modern appliances (kitchenette, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, gas stove and electric oven), separate toilet, laundry room and access to the garage. On the first floor there is a hall, 4 separate bedrooms, two bathrooms and one separate toilet. The house has a basement with heated residential carpet lying, which is possible to use as playroom, gym and lounge. The possibility of using land lit on the third floor. The house has a garage, a terrace and a beautiful maintained garden. Self heating gas boiler Junkers. It is a very quiet and safe location. The house is a non-stop guarded by security guards. Bus stop near the house, where are 3 bus lines. A metro station Dejvická 10 minutes by car.
57 910 CZKper month
2 150 € Currency rate: 26,94
from day: 2017/04/21
|Charges||+ 8000,- czk utilities|
|Address||U Házů, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||149 m²|
|Grounds area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.